BM Baltic Ltd. is a Lithuanian company established in 2011. We brought together a team of enthusiastic specialists with a great deal of experience with such services as milling and laser metal cutting.
Fiber laser cutting, milling, and engraving technologies are widely used in various industries such as hydraulic engineering, automotive industry, advertising production companies, and furniture industry. We work with the following materials: metal, wood, plastic, glass, ceramics. Customers may provide their own materials or they can choose from the assortment offered by us.
Special attention is paid to the selection of techniques matching the latest technological trends:
- We bought fiber laser “Kimla Powercut” in order to be able to cut out even the most complex metal parts quickly, cheaper and with precision. In certain cases laser can be applied for cutting metal sheets up to 16 mm thick.
- We use a CNC machine for milling and engraving of metal and metal alloy, plastic, glass, wood, and furniture plates of various thickness.
- We have a very high quality Italian paint booth “Novaverta”.
BM Baltic Ltd operates as the official Lithuanian dealer of “Kimla”, machine manufacturer, thus we may offer a wide range machines manufactured by them.
Our main objective is a long-term cooperation, so we continuously improve our services, offer competitive prices and a flexible system of discounts to our clients.
- Each client is important to us, so we take every order seriously, no matter how small it is. We offer complex solutions, including finding materials, cutting, milling, and painting.
- Professional qualification of the Company’s employees and its technical capacities enable implementation of various custom projects.
- We can deliver the manufactured product to the address given by the client, if necessary.
- We issue warranties to all work and equipment.
Contact us and we will provide you with information about the abilities of CNC machines, as well as advice on which materials or service to choose.